St. Paul Former Fire Station_ Supply Hose 3 (1885-1912) and Apparatus
    

St. Paul Fire Stations Master Lists:   CURRENT    FORMER    STATIONS HOME
Comments or Questions?  Visit Our USERS FORUM

 
 

St. Paul Former Station Supply Hose 3 (1885-1912)
and Apparatus (if available)

 




Photo source: Steve A. Skaar

 
 

#53 W. George btn. Hall and Stryker

 

Station faces South

Currently (2004) used as a private residence

  • 1885-1907 - Chemical 3
  • 1907-1912 - Supply Hose 3


This station's brickwork and dimensions is identical to that of Station 10(a) and Station 7(a) stations both also built in 1885.
It is very likely that the three stations were 'triplets' of each other.

 





Photo source: StPFD Relief Assoc,. (Hennessey)

  Supply Hose 3 in front of their station.  



Photo source: Unknown

  Map of Station location from 1903 Sanborn Maps, Vol. 5, Sheet 625
Click here for a .PDF of the full map sheet

Note:The map correctly indicates "Chemical #3", as Supply Hose #3 did not occupy the station until 1907

Full 3D Model for your Google Earth

Click here for a full 3D model for Google Earth

 
 



Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional


      

Copyright © 1996-2017 The Extra Alarm Association
of The Twin Cities, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Last Modified 2017-Sep-22 21:52:13
Edited and maintained by D.B. Freedman
mailto: eaatc.webmail@gmail.com

      

-- [HOME] --