St. Paul Former Fire Station_ 2 (1874-1921) and Apparatus
    

St. Paul Fire Stations Master Lists:   CURRENT    FORMER    STATIONS HOME
Comments or Questions?  Visit Our USERS FORUM

 
 

St. Paul Former Station 2 (1874-1921)
and Apparatus (if available)

 




Photo source: Minnesota Historical Society

 
 

416 Wacouta btn. 6th and 7th.

 

Station has been razed

Temporary shed added 1882 for Ladder 2.
Addition 1886 for Chemical 2.
Addition 1888 for Water Tower.

  • Minnehaha Eng. 2 - 1874-1877
  • Chemical 2 - 1886-1914
  • St.P.F.D. Eng. 2 - 1877-1921
  • Water Tower 1 - 1889-1913
  • Ladder 2 - 1882-1883

 



Photo source: Unknown


Photo source: Unknown

Engine 2,  1884 Ahrens Mfg. Engine 1st Class, 3-Horse hitch, Serial #391, 900-gpm
(on the right)  



Photo source: Unknown

 



Photo source: Minnesota Historical Society

  Former Station decorated for a "4th of July" celebration  



Photo source: Minnesota Historical Society

  Another view of Former Station 2 showing more of upper portion of the station  



Photo source: Minnesota Historical Society

Chemical 2,  1883 Fire Exting. Mfg. Co., 2-Horse hitch, , Babcock type, double-tank, 80-gallon, 200 ft. 3/4in chemical hose.
The large monitor nozzle was added by the StPFD shops in 1898.  



Photo source: Robert Koetz Collection

Hose 2, (on the left),  1918 Republic/Northern Open Cab, Apar. Serial# 4029, Deck gun added 1935  



Photo source: Richard N. Alderman

Engine 2 Tractor,  1919 American LaFrance Open Cab, Apar. Serial# 2449, 1908 Amoskeag steamer #825  
 



Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional


      

Copyright © 1996-2017 The Extra Alarm Association
of The Twin Cities, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Last Modified 2017-Feb-23 02:40:30
Edited and maintained by D.B. Freedman
mailto: eaatc.webmail@gmail.com

      

-- [HOME] --