Minneapolis Former Fire Station_ 12 (1886-1920) and Apparatus
    

Minneapolis Fire Stations Master Lists:   CURRENT    FORMER    STATIONS HOME
Comments or Questions?  Visit Our USERS FORUM

 
 

Minneapolis Station 12 (1886-1920)
and Apparatus (if available)

 




Photo source: Paige Van Vorst

 
 

700 Jackson St NE at Summer, NW corner, doors face East

 

Station has been razed

  • November 6, 1886 Opened as Station M with Hose 12
  • February, 1889 Engine 12 in service
  • January 12, 1891 Department was reorganized, and became MFD Station 12
  • June 8, 1920 Engine and station Closed

 





Photo source: Unknown

 
Map of Station location from 1912 Sanborn Maps, Vol. 7, Sheet 767
Click here for a .PDF of the full map sheet

Full 3D Model for your Google Earth

Click here for a full 3D model for Google Earth

 



Photo source: Brown Collection

Hose 12,  1892 MFD Wagon #1  
  • Driver Tom Boland
  • Captain Cornelius Coakley
  • Jim McGuire
  • Jim O'Brien
 



Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional


      

Copyright © 1996-2017 The Extra Alarm Association
of The Twin Cities, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Last Modified 2017-Sep-22 21:55:59
Edited and maintained by D.B. Freedman
mailto: eaatc.webmail@gmail.com

      

-- [HOME] --